Duties & Responsibilities:
– Programming of PLC and HMI system using a variety of industry and manufacturers’ standard, such as Structured Text, Instruction List, Sequential Function Chart, Function Block Diagram, Ladder Diagram.
– Commissioning and troubleshooting of various control system issues.
– Interface with customer to identify and workout design and concerns.
– Collaborate with sales and other supporting engineering departments.
– Ensure that project documentation is completed and delivered in a timely manner.
– Proficient in programming software such as Keyence PLC, Omron or Unitronic PLC.
– Preferably 3 years working experience in equipment manufacturing, programming PLC systems in any industry.
– Understanding of digital and analog I/O, programming, and troubleshooting.
– Good working knowledge of C++ programming and VB.
– Able to travel and work in the field on remote sites.
– Good presentation & communication skills