Burn-In Board are an abstract group of PCBs designed to house the components to be Burn-In. Particular attention is paid to the fact that they are subjected to temperature stresses while begin electrically exercised. Humidity and other environmental parameters may be applied where Burn-in specifications dictates so. To meet the stringent requirements in terms of material and manufacturing standards for fabrication of burn-in boards, Trio-Tech International has
- A manufacturing facility for all types of Burn-In Boards.
- A core team of dynamic graduates spearheading the research and development of new and better material and more efficient production techniques.
- A stringent quality control programme with awards and certificates for example ISO9001.
- More than 21 years of growth and a vast databank of accumulated technical knowledge to draw from.
- Facilities for computer aided design of Burn-in Boards.
TYPES OF BURN-IN BOARDS
- Universal Burn-In Boards
- Dedicated Burn-In Boards (Component Specific)
- Trio-Tech Style Burn-In Boards
- Customers’ Specified Burn-In Boards
- Special Application Burn-In Boards
- Modular Design Printed Boards